The Tallygrip is a traditional plain bearing handpiece with oil bath lubrication.
Includes free ferrule and screwdriver.
- Plain bearing for durability and simple maintenance
- Low profile fork and prongs to reduce drag
- Increased movement within the back joint for an agile first blow
- Re-engineered cogs and precision cut teeth for smoother, quieter running
- Slim-line balanced and contoured body for comfort over long periods
- Moulded grip for more control with less fatigue
Comb and cutter shown for illustrative purposes only.
This product has now been discontinued.
|Instruction Book||Download |Availability: Awaiting Stock