|Jakoti Sharpening Service|
Fast sharpening service for Jakoti's - we aim to return them to you in 1 - 2 days.
Keeping hand shears sharp makes the work easier, as less effort is then needed by the hand. We use the latest belt sander equipment for all of our Jakoti hand shears sharpening. All sharpening is carried out by experienced technicians. We ensure that Jakoti hand sheep shears are sharpened to the maximimum, without wasting metal, prolonging the working life of the shears.
We will happily re-sharpen your shears for free if you are not entirely satisfied with the service.
Post them or drop them off at our office.
Please send them well wrapped with your name, address and contact telephone number.
UK return postage £3.95 for any amount of Jakoti Hand Shears.
- Please ensure all Jakoti shears are clean, dry and free of oil to avoid additional washing charges.
- Wrap shears tightly with tissue or paper.
- Don’t wrap your shears in electrical tape, brown tape, duck tape or any other tape!
- Package tightly into a suitable cardboard box. You can use a jiffy bag if shears are well protected but don’t be tempted by your normal office envelopes – these tear, especially when they get wet.
- Don’t send sharpening in plastic boxes – more often than not the box will arrive broken.
- Remember to include a note with your name, address and contact telephone number – let us know in your note if you need to order anything extra when we return the sharpening, alternatively fill in our printable sharpening form to send with your sharpening.
(International delivery charged by weight - please ring or email for a quote.)
No need to send payment with your Jakoti shears, we will contact you to arrange payment or send an invoice out with your sharpened hand shears.