|Clipper Blade Sharpening Service|
Fast sharpening service for clipper blades - we aim to return them to you in 1 - 2 days.
Clipper blades are sharpened on our special lapping machine by our experienced technicians. We ensure that clipper blades are sharpened to the maximum, without wasting metal, prolonging the working life of the clipper blade.
We will happily re-sharpen your clipper blades for free if you are not entirely satisfied with the service.
Post them or drop them off at our office.
Please send them well wrapped with your name, address and contact telephone number.
UK return postage £3.95 for any amount of clipper blades.
- Please ensure all clipper blades are clean, dry and free of oil to avoid additional washing charges.
- Wrap clipper blades tightly in small stacks, held tightly together with tissue or paper.
- Don’t wrap your clipper blades in electrical tape, brown tape, duck tape or any other tape!
- Package tightly into a suitable cardboard box. You can use a jiffy bag if clipper blades are well protected but don’t be tempted by your normal office envelopes – these tear, especially when they get wet.
- Don’t send sharpening in plastic boxes – more often than not the box will arrive broken.
- Remember to include a note with your name, address and contact telephone number – let us know in your note if you need to order anything extra when we return the sharpening, alternatively fill in our printable sharpening form to send with your sharpening.
(International return delivery charged by weight - please ring or email for a quote.)
No need to send payment with your clipper blades, we will contact you to arrange payment or send an invoice out with your sharpened clipper blades.