|Rambo Mains Cattle Clipper|
Suitable for cattle clipping, dagging and shearing.
Slim, like a normal handpiece. Shears as easy and as fast as hang-up machines.
Worldwide universal input (100v to 240v) - this machine comes with a compact transformer which connects to your mains power supply and reduces to 24 volts. The 24V is carried to the handpiece through a heavy-duty 4 metre electrical cable, making it ideal for work in difficult or hazardous environments.
- Complete kit including combs, cutters and accessories
- Ideally suited for clipping dirty cattle and crutching. Can also be used on clean/show cattle with suitable comb.
The unique 24 volt system used by the Rambo provides excellent electrical safety whilst still having the power for the toughest of jobs.
The Rambo Mains includes the following items:
Works with all types of sheep shearing combs and cutters.
- Rambo handpiece (shown above)
- Mains transformer (worldwide input)
- 2 Standard Longhorn® 76MB combs and 4 Longhorn® cutters
- Screwdriver and bottle of oil
- Strong storage/carry case
We also offer an adaptor to run this machine from any 12v vehicle battery, which can be bought with this machine or on its own at a later date.
All clippers come with our own full warranty. We offer full after-sales and long term servicing and repairs in our own workshop.
These cattle clippers are compatible with all modern sheep shearing combs and cutters.
- Dirty- 13 tooth Standard Longhorn Combs 76MB
- Clean- 20 tooth Longhorn Cattle Combs 77MB, 20 tooth Beiyuan Cattle Comb
- Show- 25 tooth Heiniger Shattle, 23 tooth Lister fine set for cattle- CC23, 23 tooth Lister fine comb for cattle
- Longhorn, Lister, Heiniger, Supershear, Beiyuan.
We also offer services and repairs for these shears, please press here for more details.
|Cutting Speed||2800 rpm|
|Power Voltage (VAC)||220-240 or 100-120|
|Motor Voltage (VDC)||24|
|Power of Motor (W)||150|
|Handpiece Length - |
Forks to Back
|310 mm|Availability: Awaiting Stock
Longhorn Farmers Pack (4 combs, 8 cutters)