|Zipper II (Shearing Head)|
This is a lightweight dirty cattle clipper, ideal for clipping backs at in wintering. Also for pre-slaughter. The Zipper can also be used for clean/show cattle with suitable comb.
More POWER - has a Permanent magnet motor.
LESS EFFORT - Easier to hold and lightweight - only 1.2kg without the electric cable.
Also for all-year round sheep jobs - tailing ewes, dagging, shearing. Every sheep and beef farmer should have one!
- 2 Standard Longhorn 76MB shearing combs + 2 Longhorn cutters
- Shearer's Screwdriver
- Aluminium Storage Case
- Brush to clean air intake
- Oil Bottle
- 5.7 Metre electrical cable
All normal sheep shearing combs and cutters fit.
FULL REFUND IF NOT 100% SATISFIED! Give it a go... see for yourself how much easier it is!
All machines come with our own full warranty. We offer full after-sales and long term servicing and repairs in our own workshop.
Electrical safety: use a circuit breaker (RCD) with all 240 volt shearing machines.
These cattle clippers are compatible with all modern sheep shearing combs and cutters.
- Dirty- 13 tooth Standard Longhorn Combs 76MB
- Clean- 20 tooth Longhorn Cattle Combs 77MB, 20 tooth Beiyuan Cattle Comb
- Show- 25 tooth Heiniger Shattle, 23 tooth Lister fine set for cattle- CC23, 23 tooth Lister fine comb for cattle
- Longhorn, Lister, Heiniger, Supershear, Beiyuan.
We also offer services and repairs for this machine, please press here for more details.